I took some time this weekend to update my portfolio. Some highlights:
- Tangible Storytelling (2014) How might 3D printers be used as a component of a transmedia storytelling campaign?
- Augmented Storytelling (2014) How might wearable computing devices be used to tell unique, hyperpersonalized stories?
- The Lighthouse in the Woods (2014) What 360-degree, non-game storytelling experiences might be enabled by VR devices like the Oculus Rift?
- Ryse: Sword of Damocles Digital Interactive Graphic Novel (2013) How could a digital comic make a meaningful transmedia connection to a console video game?
- Microsoft Studios Projects (2010-2013) What can I say without violating my NDAs?