- Sherlock Holmes trailer. Christmas!?
- Nicholas Basbane’s library. Architecturally so-so, but look at ’em all!
- Q&A with Dave Grossman. The creative director at Telltale Games shares some more insight into writing for episodic games.
- John Cawelti on Firefly. “…The partnership between Mal and Zoë echoes the buddy relationship in countless Westerns — they are a unisexual Butch Cassidy and Sundance Kid of space.”
- Hellboy vs. the Fremont troll! Nothing majorly new in this Q&A, but still interesting.
- Greg McElhatton on The Unwritten #1. Carey + Gross = Awesome.
After researching transmedia storyworlds at MIT, guiding Microsoft in its CTO/CXO's think tank, and co-founding Microsoft Studios' Narrative Design team, I now explore the future of entertainment and media as the Creative Director and a Research Fellow for USC's Annenberg Innovation Lab, a storyteller, a consultant, and a doctoral student in the Media Arts and Practice program at USC's School of Cinematic Arts. more »
The opinions put forward in this blog are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employers.