- Sherlock Holmes trailer. Christmas!?
- Nicholas Basbane’s library. Architecturally so-so, but look at ‘em all!
- Q&A with Dave Grossman. The creative director at Telltale Games shares some more insight into writing for episodic games.
- John Cawelti on Firefly. “…The partnership between Mal and Zoë echoes the buddy relationship in countless Westerns — they are a unisexual Butch Cassidy and Sundance Kid of space.”
- Hellboy vs. the Fremont troll! Nothing majorly new in this Q&A, but still interesting.
- Greg McElhatton on The Unwritten #1. Carey + Gross = Awesome.
I am a storyteller, scholar, designer and consultant exploring transmedia experiences and the future of entertainment. Having previously been the lead Narrative Producer for Microsoft Studios, in a think tank under Microsoft's Chief Experience Officer and its Chief Software Architect, the Communications Director and a researcher for the Singapore-MIT GAMBIT Game Lab, a founding member of the Convergence Culture Consortium at MIT (now The Futures of Entertainment), a magazine editor and an award-winning short film producer, I now serve as the Technical Director and a Research Fellow for the Annenberg Innovation Lab at the University of Southern California. more »
The opinions put forward in this blog are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer.