- Sherlock Holmes trailer. Christmas!?
- Nicholas Basbane’s library. Architecturally so-so, but look at ‘em all!
- Q&A with Dave Grossman. The creative director at Telltale Games shares some more insight into writing for episodic games.
- John Cawelti on Firefly. “…The partnership between Mal and Zoë echoes the buddy relationship in countless Westerns — they are a unisexual Butch Cassidy and Sundance Kid of space.”
- Hellboy vs. the Fremont troll! Nothing majorly new in this Q&A, but still interesting.
- Greg McElhatton on The Unwritten #1. Carey + Gross = Awesome.
Geoffrey Long is a media analyst, strategist, scholar and storyteller. He currently works at Microsoft examining transmedia, storytelling, design and the co-evolution of technology and entertainment.
The opinions put forward in this blog are those of Geoffrey Long, and do not reflect the opinions of his employer.